Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Classes Start on August 31, 2015

Time to start thinking about returning to school.  Classes at the California Community Colleges start on August 31, 2015.

Did anyone get started on setting up their scholarship portfolio?

This semester, I will be teaching two scholarship classes.  The online class starts on August 31st and the face to face class starts on September 22nd.  The online class closed weeks ago, but I am planning on developing my own scholarship class via Canvas.  It may be a couple of months before it is ready. In the meantime, I'd like to get some indication of interest.  Please email me if you think that you might want to participate. (eandrews@dc.rr.com)  More than likely, there will not be a fee for tuition, but you would need to purchase the scholarship packet. 

No comments: