- Permanent resident of Coachella Valley for the past three years.
- Attended a CA high school for the past three years & be a graduate of a Coachella Valley HS.
- Apply for FAFSA or provide acceptable income verification.
- Demonstrate unmet need
- Pursuing 1st bachelor's or associates degree.
- GPA 3.25 or higher
- Enrolling in or maintaining full time enrollment status.
- Preference given for previous enrollment in college prep. community leadership, career pathways program and 1st generation to attend college.
- Student will be expected to sign a contract with CVEP's Pathway to Success program.
- Must complete the College Access Foundation of CA information release form. (If selected)
Please google: Indian Wells Rotary/CVEP Pathways Scholarship Application